We are working on Blockchain technology and want to add a highly motivated Engineer to our team. Work on emerging technologies, building new Translation and Localisation ecosystem leveraging internal infrastructure and data, partnering with Product on implementation strategy. Work with technology teams to understand the business demand and ensure design and build of solutions creates or leverages cross-asset concepts and frameworks.
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re seeking a strong developer experienced with Ethereum and blockchain architecture to be a part of team tasked with building distributed application. Our ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has basic understanding of structure of GameCredits.com/MobileGo.io/Papyrus.global projects.
- Master’s degree in CS, EE, IT or related technical fields
- Experience with digital currencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as GitHub, Redmine, etc.
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and test automation (behavior, unit and integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, etc.)
- Undestanding of State Channels development
- Team player with good collaborative decision making skills
- Well organized and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex, cross-functional teams in project development
- Experience working and presenting to large teams including Technical Leaders, Managers and Directors
- Proven and demonstrable experience in security and cryptography
- Proven and demonstrable experience in distributed computing, distribute ledger and Blockchain and/or Hyperledger technology
- Proven and demonstrable experience in infrastructure architecture design in the cloud such as DigitalOcean, AWS and/or Azure
- Significant experience in deploying highly scalable and highly robust software systems and solutions (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) in the cloud
- Significant experience in multiple server and web technologies, services and APIs (e.g., RESTful and SOAP)
- Significant experience in Java and relational database and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills