We are hiring!
We’re hiring talents who know at least 4 languages, including programming-ones.
We are working on Blockchain technology and want to add a highly motivated Engineer to our team. Work on emerging technologies, building new Translation and Localisation ecosystem leveraging internal infrastructure and data, partnering with Product on implementation strategy. Work with technology teams to understand the business demand and ensure design and build of solutions creates or leverages cross-asset concepts and frameworks.
Desired Skills and Experience
We’re seeking a strong developer experienced with Ethereum and blockchain architecture to be a part of team tasked with building distributed application. Our ideal candidate has built and released distributed applications, has worked with the Ethereum and/or Bitcoin blockchain, and has basic understanding of structure of GameCredits.com/MobileGo.io/Papyrus.global projects.
- Master’s degree in CS, EE, IT or related technical fields
- Experience with digital currencies like Ethereum, Bitcoin
- Experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as GitHub, Redmine, etc.
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and test automation (behavior, unit and integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, etc.)
- Undestanding of State Channels development
- Team player with good collaborative decision making skills
- Well organized and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex, cross-functional teams in project development
- Experience working and presenting to large teams including Technical Leaders, Managers and Directors
- Proven and demonstrable experience in security and cryptography
- Proven and demonstrable experience in distributed computing, distribute ledger and Blockchain and/or Hyperledger technology
- Proven and demonstrable experience in infrastructure architecture design in the cloud such as DigitalOcean, AWS and/or Azure
- Significant experience in deploying highly scalable and highly robust software systems and solutions (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS) in the cloud
- Significant experience in multiple server and web technologies, services and APIs (e.g., RESTful and SOAP)
- Significant experience in Java and relational database and public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical team members
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
Hong Kong, SAR
Every fast-growing Start-up should have position like this, and so do we. If you would like to join our team as a sport coach please feel free to complete this application.
The work environment will involve exposure to cold water, salt water, sun, wind, sand, rain, seaweed, sea grass, sea creatures, breaking waves, and other outdoor elements. Physical requirements include but are not limited to: swimming, swimming in rough and deep water, running, walking, walking or running over rough or uneven surfaces, bending, stooping, pushing, lifting, pulling, and carrying loads. Must be able to swim at least 450 yards, dive at least 8 feet deep, swim with a 12 pound object for at least 25 yards, and tread water for at least 2.4 minutes. Must be able to watch and supervise groups of students in the ocean while coaching technique and supervising safety. Must be able to recognize and respond to emergencies and prevent injuries or drowning.
Desired Skills and Experience
Applicants should have a minimum of two years surfing experience, good interpersonal skills, and a desire to help others improve their surfing abilities. Some prior teaching experience is preferred.
- Surf Lifesaving award (Attending a local surf lifesaving club or similar experience);
- Basic First Aid Certificate;
- Must be strong, fit and an experienced surfer / water person;
- Provide and outstanding experience for every surfer;
- Working all sorts of irregular hours…including early starts and late finishes;
- Staying fresh, positive and attentive to the safety and needs of customers in your lessons.
If you are interested in working with us, even if there is no listed position that can fit your expertise — please submit a general application in order to be considered for possible future openings. We’re always interested in working with passionate and professional people, stay tuned — we are growing!
Let us know what you’re good at and how you can impact Softlation!
We are typically looking for:
Business Development Managers;
Inside Sales Associates;
The recruitment team will continuously review all incoming applications.